Thursday, July 1, 2010

I hate the Desert -Another Vanguard Veteran


Well we are still in the process of moving but last night was awful. My wife woke me up around 2 this morning say it was "Freaking Hot." Come to find out our AC died and so the whole house is hot, and living in a desert it sucks really bad. So now we sit in a hot house for the AC guy to get here, but its okay the AC guy is the dad of a friend of mine and I know how busy he is during the summer. So we'll sweat it out for a bit.

But you all are here for some minis so here you go another Vanguard Veteran.


2 comments:

Sigismund said...

First couple vanguard are looking good! Do you plan on using them in many games? I've never seen someone field them.

Deadmeat said...

Well I mostly use them in combat patrol games I play. But I'm trying to see if they would be a good addition to a larger point game. You never know until you try it out.