Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rarw I Hate Moving- Vangurd Veteran



Like the title says I hate moving to a new house but it need to be done. With the way the economy is in the US you just cant make it on your own anymore. So my family and my Mother-in-law are all moving in to a bigger house.


But there is a good thing about it all, I get my own space in the garage for my Hobby Stuff. Mind you where I live its a blessing and a curse. In the winter its nice but in the summer its Freaking HOT!! Oh well. I get my own space at least.


So enough of the rambling here is some more Marines of the Iron Skull Chapter.

So this is one of my Vanguard Veterans. I have always believed the Vets of first have the most bionic implants of the chapter. He has the Studded shoulder pad as the other Vets of First company.



So I will be posting more at a later time I have about four more assembled.

 So let me know what you all think about the Vets.

3 comments:

Gotthammer said...

For someone who hates moving he sure is looking pretty dynamic... oh, *you* hate moving...

Anyways, he looks good - is he going to be the Sergeant?

Deadmeat said...

No hes not the Sergent just a regular Vanguard.

DimmyK said...

Would love to see him painted