Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Hobby Work

So after I did all my chores and cleaned around the house for tonight's dinner, my wife gave me some time to work on some of my Marines. I did get a lot kinda done. It's a start.



So on with the Pictures.
Some Terminators of the first company. being used as a test for the rest.

Primed my Sternguard.



This is my indulgence miniature. I'm think maybe paint as Imperial Fist, or Black Templar.

Some extra marines as well as the Plasma gunner for 2nd Squad.



 So this is Brother Crispin of 2nd Squad. I think this is so far my best work. Even more so than my Captain. I went away from the Drybrushing and did straight layering with extreme highlights.
I think he looks a hell of a lot better than just drybrushing.



So anyway let me all know what you all think.

And Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Sigismund said...

First off, I am completely stealing the pose you have for the marine with the power sword and shield. Love the look. I would like to see you paint him as an Imperial Fist, too. (I am obviously biased).

All of your marines are looking good. It's obvious you spent some time thinking about them before adding glue.

Brother Crispin is painted very well. I like it better than the dry brushing. The extra effort really shows!

Look forward to seeing more!