Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well I'm Still Here Pt. 2

Just a heads up on what's up.

Ok still here laying about the house somewhere. Been working on my Tatical Squads and Preadator. Lots of Real Life in the way, but its going to get better. Going to have alot more time for the hobby as I'm putting the little one in School. But that also means NO money to get hobby stuff.(i'm a sad panda)

Lets see what else.

Got the Chapter load out for every Marine, Vehicle and Support element down on paper. Transfering it to the laptop on Excel. Namining everyone as well (alot to name).

Trying to set up a Painting Jam with some friends to get better at painting.

OH the best part.

Met a guy who live close by who plays 40k. (plays Dark Eldar xeno scum) We played a few games and a really cool guy(hate his Wyches). But the cool things is he's a GREAT painter I'm taking GW 'Eavy Metal team style. Thats who's brain we are going to pick at the Painting Jam. Looking foward to that in two weeks.

And thats about it. Just had to get my thoughts down.

Rant over.

1 comment:

Scott said...

I can't wait for our painting jam too. I wish it could have been this weekend, but I really want to kids to be involved too. Need to make sure they are truly interested before I send $200 plus dollars an army for two kids.