Friday, June 25, 2010

Count As Sternguard

So some of the first models I made when I got home were 5 Sternguards. I love how the different parts of the 1st Company have a little bit of  rivalry with each other. So I made some Sternguards out of the Command and Tactical Squad Spruces.

So basically they are just regular marines, but when you add the little details that's when they become true First Company Veterans.

All of my First Company Vets that are not in Terminator Armor have the right shoulder pad as a Studded one. I like the look of the Studded pads and it sets them apart form the rest of the Chapter.

Another thing that sets them apart is the amount of Seals and Tabards they have on them.

So I give you Squad Tertullian assigned to 3rd Company Brother Captain Marcus.

From left to right Brother Octavianus, Borther Octavian, Veteran Sgt. Tertullian, Brother Marco, and Brother Larcius

All will be armed with boltguns.

So let me know what you all thing about my Vets.

1 comment:

Sigismund said...

I like the consistency you have in your veterans with each model having a studded shoulder pad. It ties the squad together, but each model still looks unique with the other bits you have used. Really like the pose on the sergeant.