Thursday, June 10, 2010

Me and Warhammer 40k

Back in early 2009 I was deployed by the Army. This left a lot of time to do all the hobbies of mine, which is video games and D&D. But as the time passed out there me and a few others we playing Dawn of War on the PC. I love the first Dawn on War and the background of Warhammer in the fact that humanity is beset on all sides by aliens and traitors within. I'm a bit of a lost cause guy and love the fact that in Warhammer, its a lost cause but you still fight on. So while I was away I bought the Rule Book and the codex for Space Marines. Orks, Imperal Guard, Tau, and Necrons were a give by my friend Scott and we play every once in a while. He's in love with the Necrons and i play the Space Marines which is great but i hate that We'll Be Back Roll. So this Blog will be about my Space Marine Chapter "Iron Skull" and hopefully it will be good as I go thought the World of 4oK.

In the 41st Millennium,
There is Only War.

Lol I love that saying.

No comments: