Friday, August 20, 2010

Awesome Day to a Four Day Weekend


Well it was a really good day today. My family and I went down to the beach today to take my daughter to see the Pacific Ocean. She had fun except the water was a little to cold for her. So she got some shells for her grandma.
My Daughter and Wife.
So after the beach we went to get some lunch. my wife wanted to take me to a place called Lucille's BBQ. had a great lunch. Got me some Baby Back Ribs and BBQ Tri-Tip with Beans and Mac & Cheese(my FAV!).
Food Yum.
But I guess you are wondering why I'm posting all this on a blog about Warhammer. So I'll let you know.

I WENT TO THE LA BATTLE BUNKER IN WESTMENSTER!

It was a cool place lots of tables and all with a different theme to them, lots of cases with nicely painted armys of all the armies of Warhammer 40k and Fantasy. But the coolest thing I thought was seeing the Forge World Reaver and Warhound Titans and seeing how big they really are instead of on the Web.

And the best thing about being there was that my wife allowed me to get some supplies from the store.
Basing Kit
Snow Flock
Barbed Wire.
So it was a really GREAT day today. But that's not the last of the cool things that happened. My wife the love of my life has expressed an interest in the hobby. She wants to paint one of my Space Marines to see if she would like painting. So if she likes it, she wants her own Sisters of Battle army. She even has a name for them, "Sisters of the moonlight" from Reno (try to guess the reference).

Such an Awesome day today.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Lucky, I wish I could have went. I am excited that the wife wants to play and especially the Sisters.