Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sisters of The Moonlight

So like I said in my last post, my wife wants to start an army of Sisters of Battle. I'm going to go over what she likes and come up with a 400pt list for our Combat Patrol games me and my buddy likes to play.

These are the colors she picked out.

So she then asked me if she could paint one of my Marines just to try it out. So I let her. But before she did anything I made it very clear that she need to be careful with the brushes and paints.

So this is what she made with my available paints.
 So the hands are painted Elf Flesh because my wife thought they didn't have any gloves on for some odd reason. But she tried her best and learned it was a lot harder that she thought. I love my wife she can be funny some times.

But anyways I'm still working on the 750pt list painting some red company stripes on some helmets and starting off a few more with basecoats. Will post some more when I get some good work done. So everyone let my wife know what you all think about her Ideas.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I love the color scheme for her Sisters. But you know I love purple on 40k for some reason. Kind of wish I would have used purple on my Necrons. And her first attempt on the Space Marine is a whole lot better than my first, second, and probably third attempts.

Sigismund said...

I second Scott. Slick paint scheme. As for the marine, I have never seen a green aquila or tabard, or flesh coloured gloves. Congratulate your wife on her unique style!