Thursday, August 12, 2010

Not Dead Just Busy - Sergents

Well I have been busy for the past few week. Real life and work gets in the way some times but you do what you have to. I have had some hobby time but not enough to post some thing. So I'll show you what i have been working on.

So this is one of the new Sgt. i have been working on. He will be armed with a Bolter. All I have done on him is prime, basecoat, wash, and drybrush, but I have started to get him ready for the gold and silvers.













So here is another Sgt. he is armed with Boltgun and Powerfist.











And the last one for tonight armed with Bolt Pistol and Chainsword.













Well everyone let me know what you think and I should be making more Posts from now on.

3 comments:

Sigismund said...

The second sergeant almost looks like he is giving the thumbs up. I like it! All three look good. The individualization will hopefully stand out well on the tabletop.

Sigismund said...

Also, I saw the Revolver Map you have and added it to my own blog. Neat little add on.

Deadmeat said...

Yeah the map is a cool little gadget, and I was hoping to make all my sergeants little characters.