Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In the Mood to Create - Sternguard bolters and wrist mount boltpistol

As the title says the past two nights I have been messing around in my Bitz Box for something to do. Mind you these are on my to do list that I wrote up, and it was an idea that has been burning in my head for a while.

Well on with the pics.

 So this is the wrist mounted bolter I was working on. All it really needs is a little green stuff to fill gaps and add some more details. Also add an ejection port for spent bolt casing.

 A look form the other side. Right under the Magazine well I'm going to green stuff some sort of connection to the weapon so the hand has  way to trigger the weapon to fire.

 Here you can see the side Mag assembly. 

 And these are the Sternguard Boltguns I converted. The drum mag came for the Sister of battle Storm bolters.

Had some fun with all the conversions and hoping to so some more. I'll post a Tutorial for both some time this week.
As always let me know what you think.

No comments: